At the ITM 2022 in Istanbul, Savio will be exhibiting its solutions-oriented machinery portfolio: winding, winding for continuous shrinkage, bulking and heat setting and TFO twisting. Savio Macchine Tessili SpA, Pordenone/Italy, offers numerous solutions to support the quality of the final yarn product.
Examples from the products portfolio are:
- Solutions for denim yarn processing: Automatic winders that can easily process special yarns, such as the current very demanded product like the dual core spun yarns. The winding unit is equipped with clearing, splicing and tension control devices for ensuring perfect splices and perfect package shape.
- Solutions for acrylic yarn processing: Several machines for the production of acrylic yarns. The effect of the Volufil machine process gives acrylic fibers dimensional stability, higher volume, wrinkle resistance or temperature resistance, which acquires a regular geometrical structure with excellent volume. The Multicone technology and Sirius twisting machines are also addressed for producing acrylic packages for dyeing, knitting and home furnishing.
- Solutions for packages for dyeing process: Yarn package weight and density are important parameters which are to be standardized for uniform and trouble-free dyeing. The soft package winding is the most important pre-dyeing operation, which directly affects not only the dyeing quality but also post dyeing operations. Savio winding machines for all kind of short staple yarns, are suitable for dye package winding, warping preparation and rewinding with or without waxing devices.
- Solutions for cellulosic and Tencel fiber yarns processing: According to the complexity in the production process of Tencel fibers, Savio pays great attention to yarn control during the winding process.
- Solutions for super fine yarn processing: The Multicone technology and Sirius twisting machines are especially developed for producing packages for dyeing and very fine counts, from Nm 200 and above.