The 36th International Cotton Conference will take place from March 30-31, 2022 in Bremen/Germany. The conference will be framed by the Bremen Cotton Week (March 28-April 1) with several additional cotton and textile related meetings and workshops.
Visitors from all over the world are expected to attend this bi-annual event, a meeting opportunity for people from all sectors of the cotton industry. The event is organized by Faserinstitut Bremen e.V. (Bremen Fibre Institute) and the Bremen Cotton Exchange. Due to the pandemic developments and restrictions, the conference format has not yet been decided (on-site, hybrid or virtual).
Interested parties are invited to submit proposals for topics and speakers.
Conference topic areas are:
• Cotton breeding and production in the regions, ginning
• Cotton quality and testing
• Cotton trading
• Textile processing: spinning, weaving/knitting, finishing
• Innovative textile and technical cotton-based products
• Competition in the fiber market
• Developments in the textile and apparel sector
• Sustainability in cotton and textile production, circular economy, transparency
• Developments in the fashion industry / retail; consumer expectations
The deadline for submission is August 15, 2021.
For further information: www.cotton-conference-bremen.de