Digital color technologies will be presented by Datacolor, a leading provider of color management solutions, during the ITMA 2023 in Milan/Italy, June 8-142023. The trade fair is the world’s largest international textile and garment technology exhibition.
Latest color solutions that can help companies meet sustainability initiatives, improve color workflows, streamline color approval processes, and enhance communication between brands and suppliers will be showcased. Solutions being demonstrated at the Datacolor stand include:
• New cloud-powered color quality control software which analyze and approve digital color submissions from anywhere (CloudQC).
• Supply chain color audit and assessment services (Certify).
• Formulation software (Datacolor Match Textile).
• High-end benchtop spectrophotometers (Datacolor 1000 family and SpectraVision).
• Portable spectrophotometers (Datacolor Check 3 and ColorReader Spectro).
• Lab dyeing and dispensing equipment (Datacolor Ahiba IR, Datacolor AutoLab TF, and Datacolor Lightbooth)
Datacolor and its partners will also lead expert sessions at the ITMA, with the goal to help attendees empower sustainable operations throughout their digital color workflow and the textile supply chain.
Datacolor, Ahiba = registered trademarks