Stand space application for the world’s largest textile and garment technology exhibition ITMA 2023 will open on March 3, 2021. It will be held in Milan/Italy from June 8-14, 2023.
Themed Transforming the World of Textiles, ITMA 2023 will feature 20 chapters. A new chapter on machinery for textile reinforcement structures for composites, auxiliary machinery and accessories, has been created to address the needs of various industries such as aerospace, automotive, defence and medical. Included in the chapter are:
• machines for the production and treatment of special fibers, such as carbon, glass and aramid fibers,
• filament winding machines,
• fiber spreading machines,
• tape laying machines, fiber placement lines,
• coating and impregnation machines for prepreg production,
• other machines for the production of reinforcement structures,
• special testing equipment for textile reinforcement structures,
• auxiliary machinery and accessories for machines for textile reinforcement structures.
Further reflecting current industry demands and needs, the ITMA 2023 product index has been updated to feature equipment for textile recycling, such as textile sorting systems and chemical recycling technology.
The chapter on software and automation for design, data monitoring, processing and integrated production has been expanded to include digital platforms for textile and clothing production, procurement of textile materials and B2C platforms for retail. There is also a bigger range of solutions for automation of production processes, and tracking and tracing of products.