The Index 20, the largest global meeting place for players in the nonwovens industry, will again feature the Index 20 Awards for “Excellence in the nonwovens and related industries” at the stand of the international association serving the nonwovens and related industries, Edana, Brussels/Belgium, on March 31, 2020, the opening day of the exhibition.
Throughout the 4 day exhibition the nominated submissions will be displayed at The Nonwovens Innovation Lab, a new Index feature showcasing how invention and sustainability drive the industry forward.
Open to products commercially available by January 31, 2020, and selected by a jury of experienced peers, Edana’s Index 20 Awards are presented for examples of excellence in the industry, highlighting creativity and innovations from businesses of all sizes, and from all parts of the nonwovens supply chain.
Categories for the award are:
- Nonwovens roll goods
- Finished products made from, or incorporating nonwovens
- Raw materials or components (e.g. fiber, binder, polymer, tape), of special relevance to the nonwovens industry and related converted products
- Innovation in machinery of special relevance to the nonwovens industry
- Achievement for the most original marketing campaign for a product made from, or incorporating nonwovens
- Sustainable Product
- Sustainable process or management practice
For further information: www.indexnonwovens.org