The pre-eminent event for the nonwovens and engineered fabrics conference and exposition, IDEA, will be held in Miami Beach, FL/USA, from March 28-31, 2022. The last edition of the event attracted over 6,500 industry participants, and over 500 exhibitors from more than 70 countries to advance their business in nonwovens and engineered fabrics.
Nominations are now open for the IDEA Achievement Awards, hosted by the Association of the Nonwovens Fabrics Industry, INDA, Cary, NC/USA. The awards recognize leading companies and new innovations (since IDEA in 2019) in the global engineered fabrics industry in 6 categories.
Companies may now nominate their products, or their customers’ products, in the following categories:
• sustainability advancement (advances one or more elements of sustainability or circularity since 2019)
• equipment (best new equipment introduction since 2019)
• raw materials (best new raw materials introduction since 2019)
• short-life (best new disposable product introduction since 2019)
• long-life (best new durable product introduction since 2019)
• nonwoven product (best new nonwoven product introduction since 2019)
Submission deadline is January 15, 2022.
Details on the IDEA Achievement Awards criteria and eligibility are available here.