The nonwovens and related industries play a major role in producing materials essential to reduce the spread of coronavirus - from disinfecting wipes to face mask and personal protective materials.
The international association serving the nonwovens and related industries, Edana, Brussels/Belgium, provides extensive information on different topics:
• medical and protective masks,
• joint forces with supply chain and partners against coronavirus,
• devices for protection,
• testing labs and EU standards for masks,
• wider picture of nonwovens contribution,
• impact on Edana’s activities.
For furter information: www.edana.org/how-we-take-action/covid-19