The Association of the Nonwovens Fabrics Industry, INDA, Cary, NC/USA, announced the membership election of seven industry leaders to serve on its Board of Directors for a three-year term.
These accomplished professionals represent a cross-section of INDA membership and bring a high level of expertise and insight to the management of the association:
• Richard Altice - President and CEO, NatureWorks
• Ashish Diwanji - Ph.D., President, Lydall Performance Materials, Inc.
• Lee Ellen Dreschler - Senior Vice President Corporate R&D, Procter & Gamble Co.
• Barbara Lawless - Business Director, Nonwoven Medical Fabrics, Precision Fabrics Group, Inc.
• David K. Smith - Senior Vice President Engineered Performance Products Autovation, Milliken & Company
• Mike Tuck - VP Global Product Supply, Procurement, and Manufacturing, Owens and Minor Products Div.
• Robert Weilminster - Executive Vice President & General Manager, Hygiene – US & Canada, Berry Global
INDA’s Board of Directors provides strategic stewardship for the association. The Board provides oversight of INDA’s finances and direction for its operating plans as well as counsel to the President to organize and perform activities that contribute to the success of the nonwovens industry and its members.