The Fiber Society seeks papers on fundamental research related to the science and engineering of fibers and fibrous materials for its 2023 Spring Conference, with a focus on “Fibers for a Sustainable World”. The Spring Conference will be held at the German Institutes for Textile and Fiber Research Denkendorf (DITF) in Denkendorf/Germany, from May 15-17, 2023.
The submission deadline for papers for the conference has now been extended to March 26, 2023. Submissions of original work related but not limited to the following themes are welcomed:
• Biofibers and Biobased Fibers
• Fiber Formations, Structures, and Properties
• Fiber Recycling
• Yarns and Fabrics: Processes, Structures, and Properties
• Fiber Surfaces and Interfaces
• Fibers for Environmental Technologies
• Fiber Testing and Characterization
• Fibers for Energy Harvesting
• Smart Polymers, Fibers, and Textiles
• Fibers for Healthcare and Medical Applications
• Fiber Composites
The Fiber Society, Fort Meade, MD/USA, is a non-profit association dedicated to advancing knowledge about fibers, fiber-based products and fiber materials. The Society is composed of chemists, physicists, engineers and designers interested in the field of fiber science and technology.